Channel One Daily News Quiz:
1. Based on information in the G20 segment, which of the following statements is true?
a. The ISIS attacks have unified European countries.
b. The ISIS attacks have divided European countries.
c. The ISIS attacks have had no effect on how European countries interact.
d. The ISIS attacks have caused European leaders to focus on the economy.
2. Which of the following groups has ISIS targeted the most through terror tactics?
3. What was ISIS trying to create through its attacks on Paris?
a. a culture of fear
b. a divided Europe
c. a stronger France
d. a less religious Muslim population
4. Based on information in the segment, what can you infer is the meaning of “colossal”?
5. Who is paying for the restoration of the Colosseum and other Roman landmarks?
a. the Italian government
b. the U.S. government
c. the United Nations
d. private companies
1. a; 2. b; 3. a; 4. a; 5. d
Wellcast: Balance Your Future and Present Self