Day 1 (1-18-2021)
Non-Traditional Instruction (NTI)
Welcome to my website! I hope you will be able to use this site as a resource in my class. I will keep all assignments posted here. You will also be able to look back at previous assignments if you have been absent.
Required Coursework for All Students in All Schools will be Available on JCPS NTI Support Page. JCPS is moving to remote learning while our community practices social distancing to prevent the spread of the novel Coronavirus, COVID-19. Non-Traditional Instruction (NTI) is a plan to continue educational instruction and includes required coursework that your student would be doing in their physical classrooms for credit. This work is different than the optional materials you received prior to school closing. During NTI days, students can receive instructional support from their specific teachers for this work. This work is best completed using a digital device such as a tablet, computer, cell phone, or gaming device (Xbox or PS4).
You can either complete assignments on google classroom, or on www.coachlewispe.com to receive credit. You have a choice of two different assignments to choose from each week and you are to only complete one. I will post the assignments plus a video of the lesson on google classroom and on the website as well. If you have any questions or need help regarding any school or non-related school issues feel free to contact me.
Student Weekly Assignments
- A. How I’m Feeling Emojis
- B. K-W-L Physical Education Message Board
- Review the Chapter Powerpoint
- Perform the required 90 minutes of physical activity for the week and complete the Week 1 Physical Education Exercise Log workout form.
- You also have the option of working on Edmentum to complete coursework and receive credit for attendance, grades, and credit for this class. The course name is titled (PE – 2nd Semester (All Grades) 20-21) and the class code is Self-Enroll Code: da300364115cf04eefb72572fdb79cfa and Self-Enroll Password: pe2021.
Live stream classes for this week will be Tuesday and Thursday, Friday, January 19 to 22, 2020. Please check google classroom for live links. The recorded Lesson will be uploaded on Wednesday.
Mr. La Juan Lewis Eds., Teacher
M: 502-437-9044 (text or say your name and request please)
or Fill Out Contact Form here!
Jefferson County Public Schools Physical Education Curriculum Map click to download
What is Fitness: Health & Skill Fitness Components PE Review