Chapter One Test
The story of two teenaged best friends that make different choices in the life. One ends up in drugs and alcohol, and the other makes the right choices and ends up in the career of their life.
2. Which of the following groups has ISIS targeted the most through terror tactics?
3. What was ISIS trying to create through its attacks on Paris?
a. a culture of fear
b. a divided Europe
c. a stronger France
d. a less religious Muslim population
4. Based on information in the segment, what can you infer is the meaning of “colossal”?
5. Who is paying for the restoration of the Colosseum and other Roman landmarks?
a. the Italian government
b. the U.S. government
c. the United Nations
d. private companies
1. a; 2. b; 3. a; 4. a; 5. d